Monday, December 2

Advent Day Two

Share it Please
Christmas is a time of year I think nearly everyone enjoys, but as you become an adult it tends to lose a bit of the magic it had when you were a kid. I wanted to give some of that magic back to my husband so I created an advent calendar tailored specifically for him. If you would like to make one I posted a tutorial on how I made mine here. If you are curious about the origins of the advent calendar there is a nice little history here.

December 2: Second Day Of Advent

My husband loves Legos and, quite honestly, I do to. I think they are great fun, just expensive. Sometimes for an indoor date night we will pick up a set of Legos and build it together. For today's Advent I gave him a small set of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Legos. He thought it was great and got to pass time between calls building the set.

Come back again tomorrow to find out what the gift for December 3rd is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers